Welcome to the Poppies Hotel in Callander
Rated 90% in our Trip Advisor Traveller Reviews
The Martin family welcome you to Poppies Hotel Our small hotel in Callander (home ot the Callander Jazz Festival), full of character, offers a friendly, cosy, home from home for a short break or for a longer holiday.
On our doorstep lies the wealth of activities, attractions, and the romance for which the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park area of Scotland is rightly famous. In the heart of Braveheart and Rob Roy Country, near Stirling and right on the Perthshire border, our easy to reach, central Scotland location means that you don't spend hours at the wheel, allowing you to pack more in to your days and stays with us..
Spend your day in and around the hotel, savouring the surroundings, enjoying the lovely little town of Callander, strolling nearby, reading or simply relaxing. Our great Perthshire hotel deals make us the perfect place to stay for rewarding short breaks and weekend breaks in Loch Lomond, The Trossachs and Perthshire. Business and leisure travellers to Perthshire all find our quiet, Callander town locationideal, whether for a quick visit or an extended stay.
So, whether you are a single person or lady traveller travelling on business, a couple looking to enjoy a short break, sightseeing break or activity break in Scotland, or a family visiting Scotland or Loch lomond and the Trossachs National Park for the first time, book direct with us on our website to get our best rate guarantee and a host of flexible benefits you won’t enjoy with the big on line travel companies.
Hotel features at a glance
- Quiet location in the favourite tourist town of Callander
- In the heart of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, Braveheart and Rob Roy country
- 9 delightful, individual, warm and cosy guest bedrooms
- Free wifi keeps you well connected, throughout the hotel
- Plenty of free on site parking for guests
- Family friendly, family rooms and children’s menus available
- Outdoor Garden Seating
- Personally owned and run – enjoy many personal touches
- Stunning locally themed cuisine in a delightful restaurant
- Local hand crafted Oak Bar featuring a superlative whisky collection
- An outdoor activity and adventure paradise surrounds